Sunday, February 3, 2013

Angels

Fresh from the kitchen table are these "February Angels". The birthstone for February is Amethyst, a purple quartz; it must be purple but may include shades of deep purple, light lilac, lavender, or mauve. The best quality Amethyst quartz is a deep medium purple having rose-colored flashes in it. Thus these little "February Angels" are great for February.
And seeing as February also has Valentines Day I could not resist making a couple pair of pink angels (a pair in silver, and another in gold).
These angels measure approximately 1/2" wide and 3/4" in length. They will come neatly packaged in a box; for easy gift giving. For these beauties I am only asking $10.00 + $2.00 S/H. If you are interested or have questions please email me at tamarasdesigns@rocketmail.com. I will promptly respond to all emails. My pieces are also visible here http://www.facebook.com/TamarasDesigns